Monday, September 17, 2007

Oops!

Posting's been a little light on around here recently, hasn't it? That's because - partly thanks to some misguided encouragement in the comments on this post - I got sucked into mucking around with computer graphics big time. If you haven't checked them out already, you can see the results here, here, and here.

There's a fourth episode of The Indefatigable Wingnut in production - the first three frames of the comic have passed the Zeppo Bakunin chuckle test with flying colours but, nonetheless, I find myself in a bit of an embarassing bind.

All the action takes place in a so far nameless city - which might not be such a big problem. But not having a name for the arch villain of the piece is starting to bug me. Here's what he looks like:



Any suggestions?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought it was Philip Ruddock, isn't it?

Gummo Trotsky said...

Ruddock as the lefty arch-villain of the series?

Interesting idea but ...

I was looking more for a suitable super-villain name like "Doctor Doom [already taken]" etc.

If it helps any in the naming business, he (or she) is a zombie-leftoid. I suppose there might be a whole planet of them out there somewhere.