Tuesday, June 03, 2003

Bummed Out



I don't know about anyone else, but I'm beginning to find this page a real downer:

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /troppoarmadillo/ on this server.
Apache/1.3.27 Server at cyberfuddle.com Port 80


This one too:

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /infinitebabble/ on this server.
Apache/1.3.27 Server at cyberfuddle.com Port 80


What's really depressing is that Ken came round commenting today and I suspect (perhaps a little immodestly) that, if Troppo was on-line, I'd be getting some much needed linkage. So today, at least, I have a purely self-centred reason to hope that the cyberfuddle domain is back on line soon.

There are one or two other blogs that have gone strangely quiet lately, but I'm not going to name them. It might be tempting fate.

No comments: