Friday, November 28, 2003

New BlogInternists



I've been quietly expanding the BlogIntern over the past couple of weeks, as part of my insidious covert campaign to establish Potemkinist blogs throughout the blogosphere. There's no point trying to hide the new entries any longer, so here they are out in the open:

Chris Sheil, formerly of Troppo Armadillo finally got his Back Pages blog up and running, and I've finally made the linkt ot it official.

David at BARISTA has the good sense to write complimentary things about me on his blog occasionally, when he isn't blogging on Arts and Letters stuff and the working routinge of Japanese author Haruki Murakami.

Frequent commenter dj has had his own blog Even Dictators Have Friends for a while now.

And Tailor's Today got added (thanks to David of BARISTA for the link) because I like the writing.

No comments: