Thursday, January 08, 2004

Google Poetry Redux



After a visit to Boynton, I just couldn't resist running another old song through the Google language grinder.

I remember you.
They are that one,
my dreams come made true, it give some kisses.

I remember you.
They are one, that said
"I you to like therefore. I. They did not know?"

I remember therefore a distant bell and the stars,
which are fallen outside of the blue
as the rains.

If my crossing life is
and the angels ask me to remind of the whole quake from them to then
I will say to them that I remember you.

Was it on Tahiti?
Were we on Nile?
Long before very long time for example hour, or in such a way I remember that I saw your smile.

And I remember therefore a distant bell and the stars,
which are fallen outside of the blue
as the rains.

If my crossing life is and the angels ask me to remind of the whole quake from them to then
I will say to them I remember,
say them that I remember you.

No comments: